Book Review ~ Rise of The Iron Eagle (The Iron Eagle Series: Book One) by Roy A. Teel Jr.

Rise of the Iron Eagle - Roy a. Teel Jr
The Iron Eagle.  Who is he?  Well, he is a serial killer preying on other serial killers.  His methods of killing are brutal and harsh.  Some may call it Vigilante Justice, as he is saving the taxpayers and families of the victims time, money and heartache.  But for Homicide Detective Jim O'Brian and FBI Profiler Special Agent Steve Hoffman, justice must be served and the Iron Eagle must be caught.  But what if the killer is one of their own and they don't even know it....yet.

Rise of the Iron Eagle is absolutely AMAZING!  The book was very well written  and the storyline had me turning each page desperately wanting to know more.  I found myself routing for the Iron Eagle as he desperately searched for his wife's killer and along the way getting rid of the scum that plagued the city.  His methods of killing may be unconventional and gruesome, but quite effective to say the least.  It must be noted that the acts of killing are so grotesque and so descriptive that the reader will have to have a strong stomach - it is not for the feint of heart, but this is what makes this story what it is - a heart pounding, intense thrill ride that will take the reader to a place that does not even seem possible.

The author has written a very suspenseful and entertaining story that I could not put down.   It's gritty, it's raw and it's perfect reading for any fan of hard-boiled crime thrillers.   Although the reader finds out who the Iron Eagle is pretty early in the story, it was enjoyable and very interesting to see his side of the story - actually get in his head and understand why he does what he does.

I am now a fan of Mr. Teel and I cannot wait for the next installment of this fast-paced and intriguing series.  This book is perfect for fans of crime thrillers and one that I would recommend.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-review-rise-of-iron-eagle-iron.html