Book Review ~ The Man I Love by Suanne Laqueur

The Man I Love - Suanne Laqueur

It’s very rare for me to read a debut novel that has that WOW factor.  You know the one….the one you become completely engrossed in.  The one where you really connect with the characters and feel what they are feeling.  The one that causes you to have a vortex of emotions while reading – happiness, sadness, anger and major frustration - then back to happiness again.  But in this case with The Man I Love, I have been 100% WOWED!   It has been quite a while that a novel completely remained in my thoughts even when I had to step away for a bit.  The characters are real people with real problems and real challenges and I found myself relating to them immediately.

Ms. Laqueur definitely has the magical touch when it comes to writing and her words come to life within the pages of this amazing book.  This well written novel is a must read that I would recommend to just about anyone who wants to immerse themselves in a truly beautiful story of two people who fate has destined to be together only to face the challenges life throws at them.  Well done Ms. Laqueur…..well done!

*I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-review-man-i-love-by-suanne-laqueur.html