Book Review ~ Roth (The Invasion #2) by Jessica Frances

Roth (The Invasion Trilogy Book 2) - Jessica Frances
Roth is the second part of the Invasion Trilogy.  If you have not read Earth yet - don't wait......do it now!

As book two begins, Mattie is on the planet Roth believing Marduke and Luke are dead.  She is out for revenge and with the help of Hank and some other allies, plan a way to get Earth back - at any cost.

Meanwhile on the planet Oden, Marduke is plagued with guilt for sending Mattie away.  His father is making his life a living hell and he needs to find a way to locate Mattie - not only to protect her, but to ensure that the secret she holds within her is protected.

Once Mattie and Marduke reunite, their situation goes from bad to worse as they encounter obstacles that include creatures that you can only imagine in your worst nightmare.

I truly enjoyed this phenomenal and mind blowing novel written by the very talented Jessica Frances.  From the very first page, I was immediately hooked and could not put it down until the very last page!  With compelling characters and a world that is so horrific, I could not help myself from being completely immersed in this action packed, and at times horrifying story.  If you are looking for a book that will entertain as well as completely enthrall you, then look no further than this trilogy.  Action, suspense, romance and some truly gory moments will be found within these pages and will take the reader on a journey that is filled with twists and turns and will test their imagination with a world that is so harsh and creatures that are beyond horrifying.  But be warned, once you start reading, I can guarantee you will not be able to put down this amazing book! I eagerly look forward to the third and final installment of this epic trilogy.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-review-roth-invasion-2-by-jessica.html#sthash.CwLakYKV.dpuf