Book Review ~ Expatriate (Forager #3) by Peter R. Stone

Expatriate (Forager - A Dystopian Trilogy Book 3) - Peter R Stone

Once again, Peter R. Stone shows that he can write an action-packed, suspenseful story that will keep the reader on the edge of their seat and turning each page in anticipation of what is going to happen next.   In this thrilling conclusion to the Forager Trilogy, the action is more intense, the Rangers get what they deserve and the Skel (although still smelly and gross) get taken down - FINALLY!  Also, a new girl arrives on the scene, Madison, and gives Ethan shocking information that shatters his world and threatens his marriage to Nanako.  And finally we get the answer to the question we have all been asking - who the heck shot Ethan? - and I for one did not see that coming.  At. All.

All this excitement and thrills are waiting for you as you open up this third and final installment to what I have found to be perhaps my favorite dystopian trilogy to date.  I will miss Ethan, Nanako and the team and the fantastic journey I took with them.

With vivid descriptions of a war-torn society and characters that are relatable, I could not help but become totally engrossed in the world that Mr. Stone has created.  So, thank you Mr. Stone for writing a series that is not only "clean" and suitable for all age groups, but for also providing this reader a thrilling escape from reality.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/09/book-review-expatriate-forager-3-by.html#sthash.79I6epc6.dpuf