Book Review ~ Karma by Charity Ferrell

Karma - Charity Ferrell

"It’s the little things we want. We want attention and when we’re not together, we like to know we’re still on your minds, whether that be random texts or phone calls. We want kisses just because the guy wants to kiss us, not because they want to get laid. We want them to stick up for us no matter what's on the line. We want someone who will fight for us."

All Gabby wants is to find a guy who loves her, but Karma keeps rearing its ugly head  -  dooming every relationship she finds herself in.  Having given up her virginity in high school to Dalton, she has not talked to him since – her decision.  It’s not until she starts an internship at the family PR firm that she meets face to face with Dalton again.  The spark that had started in high school ignites into a raging inferno as the two get reacquainted again.  But……

Dalton is engaged to Eva – a business arrangement made by their parents – something so archaic, I can’t even fathom that happening in this day and age.  It seems he has kept this information to himself, waiting for the right time to tell Gabby.  He seems to think that he can have his cake and eat it too.  Well, Dalton, you are wrong and you are a total POS.

Things heat up as secrets are revealed and lies are uncovered in this captivating story that had me rapidly turning each page wanting to know more!  Ms. Ferrell has written a story that immediately sucked me in from the very beginning.   Along the way, I laughed, I cried, and I wanted to strangle a few characters.  This one does end with a cliffhanger, and I will have to admit, I had a WTF moment because I need to know what happened….not later….NOW!  Needless to say, I really enjoyed reading Karma and look forward to the next book written by this very talented author.

*I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-review-karma-by-charity-ferrell.html#sthash.VD5Q9npB.dpuf