Book Review ~ In Her Shadows by Steffie Dawn

First off, I want to thank the author, Steffie Dawn, for giving me the opportunity to review her book, In Her Shadows.  This book was unlike anything that I have read before.  From the start, I thought that this book was going to be paranormalish, but it was not.  What it is though, is a gripping and heartwarming story of two mentally ill young adults struggling with their disease and the team of doctors trying to help them lead a normal life.

The author has provided the reader an insightful look into mental illness and at the same time a heart-warning romance of two young adults all in story that will tug at your heart strings.  While the story is interesting, the last thirty or so pages really were my favorite.  The story really picked up and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.  This is a captivating story that will draw you in immediately and continue to hold your interest until the very end.  I totally fell in love with Anya and Chester’s story and I know you will too.

My rating:  3.75 stars out of 5

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-review-in-her-shadows-by-steffie.html