Book Review ~ Flaw by Ryan Ringbloom

Flaw - Ryan Ringbloom

This book was absolutely wonderful and a pure delight to read! The story is about four people who are trying to hide their flaws – one way or another.  The first part of the book is told from alternating POV’s of Josh and Aidan and the second part of the book is told from alternating POV’s of Becca and Jordyn.   The characters are realistic and have real issues – real flaws and I was really able to connect with them.

My first impression of Josh was not a favorable one. I thought he was a total Class A Jerk and wanted to shake some sense into that boy.  But something amazing happened while I was reading this story – he grew up and totally redeemed himself!  I think Josh and Becca are perfect for one another!

Aiden was by far my favorite character.  Living with a horrible scar on his face, he had to live a life full of people scared of him and constantly staring.  I just wanted to reach in and hug him.  Aiden is another character that grew in the book as well.  Overcoming his desire to stay out of the public, he finally withdrew from his shell and had a purpose – one he had fun doing.  Of course, Jordyn had a lot to do with that, but that girl had her own set of issues.

Flaw is the first book I have read that was written by Ryan Ringbloom, and I must say, I am hooked!  I love her writing style and her characters. Not only was Flaw entertaining, it was also thought-provoking.  This book is about love, feelings getting hurt, being judged and heartbreak.  It has all the ingredients needed for a purely amazing book. The old adage, never judge a book by its cover, is the theme of this story as it should be in life.  This is a must read for all and one that I would highly recommend.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-review-flaw-by-ryan-ringbloom.html