Book Review ~ Sandcastle Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes

Sandcastle Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story - Krista Lakes

Sandcastle Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story is book 5 in the Kisses Series, but can be read as a stand alone.

Sandcastle Kisses is the book you go to after a long, hectic day and just need to relax and escape, emerging yourself in a heart-warming romance that leads to a happily ever after. From the opening paragraph I was instantly drawn into this amazing story. It had just the right combination of drama, dream-worthy romance and steamy love scenes.

Krista Lakes has done an exceptional job of creating characters you can totally relate to and instantly care about. Isabel is a very likable character who is flirty and outgoing but stands her ground on issues she firmly believes in.....even if it means losing someone she has fallen totally in love with. Noah, oh man, who can't help but fall in love with this blue-eyed sexy man? He is such a great character who even though has more money than he knows what to do with, he is still 'real' and the love he has for Izzy is so dang cute. Both of them together - just plain adorable!

This was a truly enjoyable, fun read that has become one of my favorites! Ms. Lakes is a 'new' author for me, but after reading this spectacular story, I am now a fan. I can't wait to read more books from this awesome writer. I would highly recommend Sandcastle Kisses to anyone wanting a light-hearted romance that will bring a smile to your face and that all around warm fuzzy feeling in your heart.

*I received a copy of this book via the author in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/07/book-review-sandcastle-kisses.html