Book Review ~ Play Me #3: Play Me Hard by Tracy Wolff

Play Me #3: Play Me Hard (Sebastian Caine) - Tracy Wolff

Synopsis ~

No one ever said love is easy. In the third installment of an eBook original serial from the New York Times bestselling author of Ruined and Addicted, Aria and Sebastian discover that building trust might be harder than they ever imagined.

My name is Aria Winston. I’ve fought desperately to escape the seedy underbelly of Las Vegas. Now I’m on my own, in control of my own life and my own destiny . . . just the way I like it. Until Sebastian Caine changes everything.

Ever since taking Aria under his wing and into his seductive domain, Sebastian hasn’t been able to think straight. Their chemistry is intoxicating. Their power exchange is exhilarating. And the sex leaves them both absolutely exhausted. But if there’s one thing Sebastian does know, it’s that he needs to protect this strong yet vulnerable woman. Because she has depths that are unknown—even to her. Aria has worked hard to establish herself as anything but submissive. That isn’t who she is, or who she wants to be. So why does it feel so sweet to give up control . . . and so intense when Sebastian takes care of needs she doesn’t even realize she has? But he has needs of his own—and secrets that run just as dark and deep as Aria’s.

Play Me is an erotic serial intended for mature audiences. Aria and Sebastian’s story continues inPlay Me: Real.

My Thoughts ~

In Part 3 of Play Me, Ms. Wolff dangles the carrot a little closer and gives the reader a few more clues about Sebastian and Aria’s past, but still leaves us once again with a HUGE, jaw-dropping cliffhanger without any resolution.

So many freaking secrets!  So much hot and steamy sex!  And so much mystery and intrigue!  But most of all, so much frustration over this amazing serial!  Why the frustration you ask?  Well, because this reader NEEDS to know details, and I’m not getting very many! Yes, we get snippets, but very few, which creates so many possibilities in how this story will end.

I really am falling in love with Sebastian as he seems to be caring and kind, and an EXCEPTIONAL lover!

I still don’t know what to think about Aria.  We get a few more details about her past and her family, but really nothing concrete.

I really am enjoying this serial and can’t wait to keep reading on to find out the answers I so desperately need.

*I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Loveswept, via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/10/book-review-play-me-3-play-me-hard-by.html