Book Review ~ Play Me #1: Play Me Wild by Tracy Wolff

Play Me #1: Play Me Wild (Sebastian Caine) - Tracy Wolff

Synopsis ~

In the seductive first installment of an eBook original serial from the New York Times bestselling author of Ruined and Addicted, a woman running from her past has finally found a bit of control . . . until her powerful new boss makes her go wild.

My name is Aria Winston. I’ve fought desperately to escape the seedy underbelly of Las Vegas. Now I’m on my own, in control of my own life and my own destiny . . . just the way I like it. Until Sebastian Caine changes everything.

Working as a cocktail waitress at one of Vegas’s hottest five-star casinos means putting up with a ton of bad behavior from the big spenders. But it pays the bills—and that’s all that matters to Aria, who needs every last dollar to escape from her father’s destructive grasp and the brutal man he expects her to marry. But when she lashes out against a billionaire who won’t take no for an answer, she nearly loses everything—until Sebastian steps in. The owner’s son and handpicked successor, Sebastian is dark, sexy, and kinder than any rich man should be. And when he apologizes and offers to keep her job safe, Aria can’t help the way her body reacts to his. Suddenly her job, and the security it brings her, isn’t the only thing Aria wants.

Play Me is an erotic serial intended for mature audiences. Aria and Sebastian’s story continues inPlay Me: Hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts ~

Play Me Wild is the first installment of what looks like a super-hot five part series. The reader is introduced to Aria and Sebastian. Aria is a cocktail waitress working at the Atlantis in Las Vegas. She is sexy and has a take no crap attitude. Sebastian is the son of the owner of the Atlantis and is filling in while his father is out with medical issues. We get a glimpse that maybe Aria is hiding something about her past, but that is all we get – a glimpse. Sebastian is super hot and sexy and you get the feeling that he likes control and his sight is on controlling Aria – in the bedroom. The sexual chemistry between the two is just beginning, but I get the feeling it is about to explode!

Play Me Wild is a big tease and I can’t wait to read the next installment of this series. Knowing how Tracy Wolff writes, it will no doubt be amazing and I am super excited to continue reading on!

Special thanks to Loveswept via NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/10/book-review-play-me-1-play-me-wild-by.html#sthash.Kyr8HAhJ.dpuf