Book Review ~ Rocky Mountain Miracle by Christine Feehan

Rocky Mountain Miracle - Christine Feehan

Synopsis ~

No Christmas will ever be the same after Cole and Maia meet on a snowy western ranch… Find out why in #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan’s romantic holiday e-novella!

When Cole Steele, a womanizer rumored to have killed his father, meets Maia Armstrong, a veterinarian rumored to practice magic, the sizzling romance could melt all the snow on his Wyoming ranch. And when an injured horse brings them together, Cole can’t help but believe that Maia casts spells on animals—and men. What else could explain the burning passion he feels for her and the thawing of his heart just in time for Christmas?

My Thoughts ~

Rocky Mountain Miracle is the perfect story to get you in the 'Christmas Spirit'.  Full of mystery, romance and a tad bit of paranormal mixed in, this novella has everything needed for a fantastic read!  Christine Feehan has a way of making her characters seem like real people and I always seem to be able to connect with them no matter what the story is about.  Rocky Mountain Miracle is no exception, as the characters will instantly pull at your heartstrings as you travel with them on this highly emotional journey that is full of twists and turns.

Cole and his half-brother Jace have not had an easy life due to their abusive, sadistic father. When traveling veterinarian, Maia enters their life, she shows them that they can celebrate Christmas without the fear that has always been associated with it and maybe get rid of the inner demons that have plagued them both.

This is a fantastic story that has always been my favorite and I am glad to see it reissued as a stand-alone e-novella just in time for the holiday season.

*A special thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://avidbookcollector.blogspot.com/2014/10/book-review-rocky-mountain-miracle-by.html#sthash.p9KHqAIS.dpuf